Get Covered By The WEB Now
With prices starting at less than the cost of a telephone line and traditional dial-up account, ZipSpider Wireless Internet Access service makes high-speed Internet access affordable for everyone. Here are some of our features:
- High Speed Internet up to 100 Mbps
- Wireless Technology
- Serving the Tri-State Area′s Finest Network Operation Centers
- Web Hosting Services
- Web Development
- Email and FTP Hosting Services
- Ask about our VOIP service
|Tiered Pricing||Bandwidth Down||Bandwidth Up||Price|
|Basic Service||3 Mbps||1 Mbps||$29.95|
|Advanced Service||5 Mbps||2 Mbps||$49.95|
|Advanced Pro||10 Mbps||2 Mbps||$64.95|
|Premium Solution||15 Mbps||3 Mbps||$79.95|
Click Here to Get Started Now!
Wireless access features:
- No cable or telephone line subscription required
- Short-range radio link avoids the high latency and reliability problems associated with satellite Internet access
- ZipSpider is a locally owned and operated company
- Support for any number of computers on your network
- Fully automated, plug-and-play authentication (no authentication software required!)
- No contract obligation
- Additional e-mail addresses, static IP addresses, etc. are also available.
ZipSpider supplies the following customer-end equipment:
- Wireless Broadband Dish
- Power Injector
- Ethernet Surge Suppressor (when necessary)
- Ethernet Cables
The equipment terminates into a standard 10/100Mbps Category 5 Ethernet connector that plugs into your Ethernet firewall, hub, switch or network interface card.
Customers farther than 5 miles from a ZipSpider access tower may need to use a focusing dish to obtain a strong enough signal for service. ZipSpider will notify potential customers that a dish is required when returning the results of a site survey.
Installation is done by one of our professional installers.
Always-On Wireless Internet
ZipSpider uses high-frequency radio technology to transmit and receive data to and from your home or business. There's no telephone line and no dialing; you're always connected. A small radio transceiver is mounted on your home or office building that establishes the connection with one of our broadcast locations. Because the radios require clear line of site between the transmitting and receiving antennas, the radio is typically mounted on the roof, chimney or on an existing television antenna mast.
A network cable is run from the radio transceiver to a small power injector in your home or office. You simply plug the network connector on the power injector into your computer's network interface card and you're on the air! You can even connect your entire home or office network to the Internet using the same radio transceiver.
We realize that many homeowners associations are concerned about the appearance of external antennas. ZipSpider has selected a radio transceiver that is so small it's hardly noticeable. In addition, in the interest of ensuring that broadband Internet access is made available to the masses, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has passed a ruling that allows wireless Internet access antennas to be installed even in areas where homeowners association's rules prevent other types of antennas. A copy of the FCC document detailing this ruling is available at http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/otard.html
1. Activation and installation fees are non-refundable.
2. Professional installation includes mounting the subscriber module and surge suppressor (when necessary) and running and securing the network cable down the outside of the building and in through a single wall penetration. Alternative wiring solutions, custom wall jacks, etc. are also available for an additional charge.